Monday, January 7

The Rip Tide




This is it. The countdown begins. I've packed four months of life into two suitcases & am anxiety-ridden & tear-stained. This is real. I'm leaving everything I know behind in four days & will be gone for four months doing volunteer work out in the wilderness. I'm terrified, but there are beautiful things to see & do out there. The city is making me tired. I want to breathe good air, play in the snow, be cold & hungry, work hard, not care what time or day it is, write to you, miss you, find a new vigor for everything ever, appreciate home ...

& I want to see the stars, you guys."The mountains are calling & I must go." (drops mic, exits)

coat - thrifted

5 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Does it help that I'm completely jealous of you? The mountains are always calling me, also.

Elen Ellis said...

Beautiful coat!!

New post on my blog!
http://elenellis.blogspot.it/2013/01/waiting-for-snow.html
Let me know what u think!

Cellulite Begone said...

Yes, beautiful.

Yamaha R15 dan Yamaha R25 Motor Sport Racing dan Kencang

ellia Mebel Jepara said...

we are garden furniture wholesaler and exporter manufacturer from furniture jepara, our products are bufet tv minimalis dan kami juga melayani pesanan pusat hijab terbaru jika anda mecari kusen kayu disini tempatnya kusen pintu dan jendela

The Wealthy Geek said...

Keep it simple, sweetheart!
Alex Fortin Bitcoin